UK Dividend Aristocrats or S&P Euro High Yield Dividend Aristocrats are the stocks that increase their dividend every year for at least 10 years. In this list, 35 stocks are eligible for UK high yield dividend aristocrats.
Selection Criteria – S&P EURO High Yield Dividend Aristocrats
- Membership of S&P Europe Broad Market Index (BMI)
- $5 Million average daily trading value should be needed.
- The dividend must be increased for 10 consecutive years or more.
- At least $1 Billion float market capitalization is necessary for those stocks.
- The stock must also trade in the eurozone country (Euros).
- Only 40 stocks can be included in the highest dividend list.
Difference Between UK & US Dividend Aristocrats
Check Post –
|Dividend Increased For||10 Years||25 Years|
|Membership||S&P Europe BMI||S&P 500 Companies|
|Market Capitalization||$1 Billion||$3 Billion|
|Average Daily Trading Value||$5 Million||$5 Million (First 3 Months)|
|Highest Dividend Yielding||40||Not a Factor|
|Top 100 UK Companies (FTSE 100)||London Stock Exchange Timings|
UK Dividend Aristocrats List
Here is the list of all 35 companies which are included in the UK Dividend Aristocrats. You can easily check some of their important data, such as –
- Market Cap
- Dividend Yield
- The dividend (GBX)
✦ UK Dividend Aristocrats Sectors Details
The highest UK Dividend Aristocrats comes from the Financial sector with 29.9% contribution, while the Materials sector is at the bottom with 2% of Index –
✦ UK Dividend Aristocrats Top 10 Stocks
In the below list, you can check the top stocks (champions) in dividend aristocrats –
|Legal & General Group Plc||9.9%|
|Jupiter Fund Management Plc||8.4%|
|British American Tobacco p.l.c||7.7%|
|Phoenix Group Holdings plc||7.0%|
|TP ICAP plc||5.9%|
|United Utilities Group PLC||5.1%|
|Ashmore Group PLC||4.8%|
|Tate & Lyle plc||4.4%|
|Pennon Group Plc||4.3%|